Tiny Mighty Communications
Privacy Statement – Updated 2023
Tiny Mighty Communications may receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we may collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and transaction history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information and methods used to browse away from the page. We also may collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications), comments, feedback, reviews, recommendations and personal profile.
When you interact on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated below:
We may collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the communications and marketing services;
- To provide our users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact our visitors and users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred non-personal information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. Do not provide us with any personal information regarding any individual under the age of 13.
The Tiny Mighty Communications website is hosted on the WordPress platform. This provides our company with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through the WordPress data storage, databases and the general WordPress applications.
- To provide a great experience for your visitors and customers;
- To identify your registered members (users who registered to your site);
- To monitor and analyze the performance, operation and effectiveness of the WordPress platform;
- To ensure our platform is secure and safe to use.
Currently, the Tiny Mighty Communications website does not allow payment functionality. If in the future the company engages in that offering, all direct payment gateways offered by WordPress and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes, Tiny Mighty Communications may contact you via email, telephone, text messages and postal mail.
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us mail to: Tiny Mighty Communications 5123 Virginia Way, Ste. A22, Brentwood TN 37027.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at email@example.com or send us mail to: Tiny Mighty Communications 5123 Virginia Way, Ste. A22, Brentwood TN 37027.